Since 1962 Valley's Largest Appliance Service & Parts Department
With over 100 years of combined experience, our sales staff is the most experienced in the greater Wenatchee area. With great selection and knowledge, they will properly qualify your needs, making your buying process a pleasurable experience.
Core Competencies core com·pe·ten·cy
plural noun: core competencies
1. a defining capability or advantage that distinguishes an enterprise from its competitors.
- A post sale follow up phone call to make sure the customer is satisfied with their product and their experience.
- A trained, knowledgeable sales staff with over 125 years combined experience to qualify customers and make sure it’s done right the first time.
- Your purchase is backed with a team of service technicians (8 vans) offering service repair to Wenatchee valley, Chelan and Leavenworth 5 days a week.
- We have a one-on-one relationship with our vendors. A face to talk to when problems arise, to better help resolve issues in and out of warranty.
- A professional, qualified service department that doesn’t experiment with your appliance during repairs, but instead use OEM certified repairs.
Meet Our Sales Staff
Craig has been with Sav-Mart since 1992. His extensive product training at seminars with name-brand companies such as Wolf, Dacor, GE, Simmons and many, many more helps him help you find exactly what you want.
Craig has been happily married to his lovely wife Nancy since 1983 and they have five boys and two girls. He loves being a father and stays very busy with outside activities with his children. He was born in Wenatchee in 1964 and has never strayed from the area.
Craig looks forward to serving you.
Nathan has been with Sav-Mart since 2015. New to the store, he has already had extensive training from multiple manufacturers. Nathan is a Wenatchee native and loves spending time with his daughter, family, and friends. Stop by or give him a call — he is looking forward to helping you find the right product.
Duane has been in sales most of his adult life and has enjoyed being a salesman for Sav-Mart for the last nine years. He is committed to fulfilling your needs and his high-level of training will ensure you a great buying experience whether you are looking for product according to appearance, comfort, or functionality.
Duane has lived in Wenatchee for 17 years and has three children and one grandson. He loves golfing, skiing, boating, and working on his house and in his yard. Stop in or give him a call. He is looking forward to hearing from you.
Paul has been at Sav-Mart since 2002 and has five years of previous sales and management experience. During his years at Sav-Mart he has been trained by many manufacturers on the products sold at Sav-Mart, and he takes a friendly and professional approach in finding exactly what you are looking for.
Paul is happily married with two children. He has lived in Wenatchee since 1987 and spends his off time from Sav-Mart with his friends and family, enjoying the beautiful Wenatchee Valley.
Danny has been at Sav-Mart since 2001 and in the Wenatchee valley since 1992. He is committed to making sure your experience with Sav-Mart is courteous and professional.
Here at Sav-Mart, we pride ourselves on service and Danny prides himself on finding you the best possible product for your need. And, se habla español!
Duke brings 32 years of retail sales to help in your decision to find the best appliance, furniture or sleep center that fits your needs. Duke is a soft-spoken, pleasant man with a caring demeanor. Duke also cares about his community and since 2004 has been a Wenatchee police department reserve officer.